Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hungry Animal Noises/CD pricing/Website

So I've decided the price to put on the CD or at least some guidelines. Each CD must be sold for at least $3 and at most $1250. I'm looking to cover my losses on the production of the snazzy cases I have made for the LP (I will post a picture later). The MP3's for the album will be posted unto my website for free for exactly 6 months. After of which they will be cheaply priced and free to listen to on the interweb. Oh and everyone should donate money, gifts, and vacations so I can pretend my music is important and so I can pay my 6 digit loans off. So I guess forget the vacations and gifts, just money, I don't want to ever pay any taxes. Ever.

Also, my friend Joseph P and I have created our web server out of spare parts and are currently installing some Linux distro onto the machine. Now, I am hoping that my website appears within the next few weeks. At least something that partially functions. I really want to start promoting myself but I don't feel like Myspace is the way to go. It has just lost that appeal, if it ever had any (in the area of music). I also just despise Myspace.

Ohh, this morning Bibbles was making loud stomach growls and was rubbing his head on the toilet in a feeble attempt to get my attention so I would feed him. Hahaa animals...

No comments: